Would you like to become an expert at working with epoxy? Attend our Epoxy Resin Workshop to become an epoxy resin professional and make a living doing something you love! Sign up now for the entire workshop, or choose which days you would like to attend. Our next Epoxy Resin Workshop is April 3rd - 6th in Grand Junction, Colorado. Make sure if possible to budget extra time to take in the sights and scenery, go hiking, skiing, mountain biking, Jeeping or float the Colorado River. The airport code is GJT. For more information on restaurants and hotel accommodations, please call us. Classes go from 9 am - 4 pm, lunch and transportation are included. Once you complete the class, you will receive exclusive discounts!
- Monday we will go over the basics of epoxy, mixing, colors, creating natural stone patterns and other techniques.
- Tuesday we will cover how to pour epoxy over existing countertops and create new ones.
- Wednesday we will cover the flooring process and preparation.
- Thursday we will go over Super Traxx outdoor products and you will either create individual samples or work on a group project .
- Friday is for those who are interested in becoming dealers with an exclusive area and other benefits.
Call now to learn more or get signed up. 970.639.9338.
Future Workshop Dates are:
April 3rd - 6th
May 22nd - 25th
July 3rd - 6th
August 21st - 24th
October 9th - 12th
December 4th - 7th
Best in New England comparison
Posted by J. Finity on Dec 30th 2016
I tried their products as a customer. I'm a skeptic through-and-through. I compared that to every single epoxy product I could find on the market. Looked at dozens of countertop replacement / refinishing options. I'm not given to exaggeration, but I am 100% sold on their products. I loved what it did in my home. Nothing anyone in the area in New England could come close. While the end result was Unbelievably Fantastic (my wife's words) I knew it could be better. So for the fun of it, I attended one of their Contractor training classes in Summer 2014. I fell even more in love with the product, the company, the owner. Yeah, I'm now a 'contractor' with them but completely independent and my voice is my own.
* It's a great product, nothing I have seen comes close
* Great for DIY - if you follow the directions - to - the - letter. There are 'gotchas' for any epoxy application
* If you don't think it's worth the risk (minimal) and want to trust it to a contractor - it's still WAY cheaper / more reasonable than all the crazy expensive countertop options out there!
Countertop epoxy the best
Posted by email@example.com on Nov 17th 2016
My wife and I attended the four day class, and got alot out of it. The hands on was great. Levi and his staff are great people too learn from. Well worth the price and time .Definitely recommend Countertop Epoxy training.