Say goodbye to cleaning grout lines and boring single piece shower walls. Epoxy shower walls created out of MDF panels is low maintenance and beautiful way to refinish your tub or shower surround. Because FX Poxy will be completely seamless and water proof, you will not have to worry about any water damage and cleaning will be easier than ever.
FX Metallic Wall is the latest and most high-end way to finish a wall without spending a fortune. It is also proven to be the most time effect way to complete an accent wall or ceiling compared many other competing products. Use FX Metallic Wall for an even quicker way to coat over your pre-existing shower walls making them seamless and water resistant.
This product is also ideal for tub surrounds, backsplashes, kitchen & bathroom walls, entryways, decorative residential or commercial walls. No need for demolition; leave existing walls, tile, brick.
Endless design and color choices for the same price. Match your home's interior with many different color combinations. Create any natural or unnatural stone pattern.
Our seamless epoxy makes your shower walls completely water and bacteria resistant. five times stronger than concrete, and shock resistant, meaning you can drop something heavy on the surface and it will not break.
FDA FOOD SAFE
Rock hard, seamless and non-porous surfaces will not attract bacteria, yeast, fungi or other microorganisms, and are more resistant to staining, easier to clean and great to cook and eat on.
Highest UV resistance in the industry; will never fade or yellow from the sun, and is perfect indoors in sunny areas or outdoors on bars, tables and other surfaces.
No product on the market compares to FX Poxy in clarity, thickness, and non-yellowing.
Epoxy Coverage Chart
Benefits of FX Poxy
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Content), which means no solvents or harmful odors to breathe
- No need to wear a respirator or worry about ventilation before, during or after application
- Seamless, rock hard and non-porous, which eliminates staining and there is no need to reseal like natural stone
- No unsanitary joints or grout lines that attract bacteria, yeast, fungi or other microorganisms
- Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for both Indoor and Outdoor applications
- Non-yellowing and non-fading when applied according to instructions, creating a lifetime finish
- Heat resistant to 500F (260C), more than twice as hot as boiling water!
- Heat resistant enough to set a hot pan directly from burner to countertop - See Video
- Rock hard, durable, scratch & impact resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
- Thickness of 100 mils or more, creating an extreme 3D effect
- More than fifteen times thicker than most epoxies on the market
- Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours and 100% odor-free
Easy and Effective Resurfacing
Removing tile and repairing the underlying suface can be very costly and time consuming. Sometimes the mess and time it takes is something you or your customers are not willing to do. When tile extends underneath other surfaces such as cabinets or backsplash, this can become even more of a problem. Do you fill the house with dust by cutting the tile off at the edge, or should you remove whatever is covering the tile? All these options are expensive take a lot of time and man power. FX Poxy can be poured directly over the top of old tile, turning an expensive 8 day job into a quick elegant countertop, bartop or table top that is cost effective and doesn't exhaust time and resources.
Do you still have questions you need answered? Please don't hesitate to call. We have the friendliest, most experienced staff in the industry, and for no additional cost, we will be happy to walk you through the entire process. Call Now at 970-639-9338 to speak one-on-one with one of our professional installers.
FX Poxy Can Go Over:
Plywood or MDF/MDX
All types of metal
Vitually any other surface!
Corporate Office Wall Resurfacing
Blue Metallic Wall
This kit contains Copper Base Color, Charcoal Metallic Powder and Gold Metallic ColorBuy Here