Countertop Epoxy ULTRA UV 500F Premium Clear FX PoxyTM is an ultra clear, UV resistant epoxy designed for indoor and outdoor applications. This food safe product is perfect for refinishing your outdated kitchen countertops or coating over brand new ones. A great way to preserve and create a seamless, bacteria free finish for your butcher-block countertops, quartz countertops, or just about anything else. Countertop Epoxy designed it's coating with extreme durability, scratch resistance, and with the highest rated heat-resistance in the industry. For a crystal clear, glass finish that will protect and last a lifetime, Premium Clear FX Poxy is the solution.
FX Poxy has many different uses. Try one of our 20 popular Countertop Epoxy Color Kits with compatible FX Base Colors and FX Metallic Powders to mimic any kind of natural stone, creating an extreme three-dimensional effect. Our Create Your Own Countertop Kit has 14 Base Colors and 35 metallic colors to choose from, for endless color combinations that will complement any kitchen. You can also attend our Epoxy Resin Workshop to become an epoxy resin professional and make a living doing something you love!
*Slow Cure verses Fast Cure: Faster cure Premium FX Poxy holds your metallic designs better throughout the cure process than the slower cure epoxy and also cures quicker so that you can use your countertop the next day! Our slower curing Premium Fx Poxy is more scratch resistant and you'll have more working time to apply the product. We recommend pouring the faster cure product as a first coat (with pigments) and then pouring the slow cure product as a clear top coat for extra durability!
Call Today. Please don't hesitate to call if you have questions. We have the most experienced staff in the industry, and for no additional cost, we will be happy to walk you through the entire process. Call Now at 970-639-9338 to speak one-on-one with one of our professional installers.
Coat Directly Over:
- Butcher Block
- Reclaimed Wood
- Plywood or MDF/MDX
- Vitually any other surface!
Can Also Be Used For:
- Seal and protect your butcher block countertop to prevent bacteria, mold and staining.
- Seal seams on stone products to prevent bacteria, mold and water damage.
- Protect Quartz Countertop
- Coat natural wood countertops, bar tops and tables with a super thick 3D layer of liquid glass epoxy.
- Add color to create a faux marble countertop, quartz countertop, soapstone countertops, slate countertops or other natural stone countertops.
- Add heat resistance to faux marble or natural stone countertops
ADVANTAGES OF PREMIUM CLEAR FX POXY
- Eco-friendly, environmentally and FDA food safe, non-toxic application
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Content), which means no solvents or harmful odors
- No need to wear a respirator or worry about ventilation before or after application
- Seamless, rock hard, non-porous, which eliminates staining so no need to reseal like natural stone
- No unsanitary joints or grout lines that attract bacteria, yeast, fungi and other microorganisms
- Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for both Indoor and Outdoor applications
- Non-yellowing and non-fading when applied according to instructions, creating a lifetime finish
- Heat resistant to 500F (260C), more than twice as hot as boiling water
- Heat resistant enough to set a hot pan directly from burner to countertop - See Video
- Rock hard, durable, scratch & impact resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
- Thickness of 100 mils or better, creating an extreme 3D effect
- More than fifteen times thicker than most epoxies on the market
- Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours and completely odor-free
* For more epoxy coverage estimates or to calculate how many gallons you will need, see Information/Countertops Page
Posted by Unknown on Jul 27th 2017
Used this product on my wild walnut butcher block countertops. Very satisfied with results, great product. Also the no odor made it a pleasure working with, I would deffenatly recommend this product.
Awesome & Incredibly easy to use
Posted by Brian K - Buffalo NY on Jul 7th 2017
I'm not the handiest person around but this product is very easy to use and looks great when it's finished. I called many times and asked the same questions over and over to Liz and she was very patiently answered each one to my satisfaction until I had the confidence to do the job myself. Again - an awesome product with a fantastic support crew.
Posted by Unknown on Jul 6th 2017
I truly love all your products! If you follow the directions, it's really a fun and easy process!
Product is great and I'm getting better at using it each time
Posted by Mandy on Jul 6th 2017
I love this product and everybody that sees it loves it. I never went to a class, so there is something new I learn every time I use it! It is messy and it can set up fast but the end product is worth all the hassle. Whenever I've had 3 to 4 people (stirring, pouring, spreading, colors, torching) help it's been so much better because your faster and can concentrate on the color part which is the most fun.
Best Resin Ever
Posted by Judy Wright on Jun 7th 2017
I've been experimenting with all different kinds to of resin for art work for the last two years and this resin has no equal as far as I'm concerned. There's no smell, no headaches if I don't wear a respirator, dries clear with no flaws and is remarkably beautiful in its finished state. Nothing else like it!
Posted by batts on May 31st 2017
word can not describe it
game changing product
Posted by San Diego Urban Timber on May 1st 2017
If you've found this product, you made it to the end of your search.
Most honest epoxy I've worked with. My only regret is not having it in our shop sooner.
The other epoxy's take their toll on your health through exposure. Not good for anyone in anyway.
This product is the opposite.
We're proud to have found this company and look forward to advancing with their product availability. They've allowed us to grow artistically with such a quality product.
Posted by Barbara Murphy on Apr 19th 2017
I love FX Premier Countertop Epoxy. It does exactly what it claims to do. I used it on a plywood substrate topped with crushed granite chips (from a local landscape company) and crushed wine bottles to make a one of a kind island for my kitchen. I followed the direction and I got a beautiful shiny, hard surface that will last a long time and stand up to any task in the kitchen.
This stuff is great! I'm a novice.
Posted by austin on Mar 13th 2017
This stuff is great! I'm a novice, first time and I have to tell ya -- my penny table top looks amazing, professional, and perfect! (Glass table top covered in pennies, then grouted with black grout.) Very clear glass-like surface.
Posted by Cheryl L. Campbell on Mar 4th 2017
I purchased a test kit, a counter-top kit, and this order of clear epoxy. I have completely refinished my OLD laminate counter-tops in my kitchen with these products and I am extremely happy with the outcome. A lot of people told me that the epoxy was too hard to work with and that I should just replace the counter-tops. I did a lot of research on-line and chose CountertopEpoxy.com and I am so glad I did. Thanks to Liz for answering all my many questions the re-purposing of the old Laminate counter-tops went off without a hitch! I also would like anybody who reads this review to know that I did this job by myself with some help for clean up and I am a person with disabilities! That's how fantastic this product is.