Countertop Epoxy ULTRA UV 500F Premium Clear FX PoxyTM is an ultra clear, UV resistant countertop or bar top epoxy designed for indoor and outdoor applications. This food safe product is perfect for refinishing your outdated kitchen countertops or bar tops and coating over brand new ones. A great way to preserve and create a seamless, bacteria free finish for your butcher-block countertops, quartz countertops, wood countertops or just about anything else. Countertop Epoxy designed its coating with extreme durability, scratch resistance, and with the highest rated heat-resistance in the industry. For a crystal clear, glass finish that will protect and last a lifetime, Premium Clear FX Poxy is the solution.
FX Poxy has many different uses. Try one of our 15 popular Countertop Epoxy Color Kits with compatible FX Base Colors and FX Metallic Powders to mimic any kind of natural stone, creating an extreme three-dimensional effect. Our Create Your Own Countertop Kit has 11 Base Colors and multiple metallic colors to choose from for endless color combinations that will complement any kitchen. You can also attend our Epoxy Resin Workshop to become an epoxy resin professional and make a living doing something you love!
Each kit comes with 2 bottles totaling 2 qts, 1 gallon, or 2 gallons.
This product is designed for countertops, bar tops, tables, and other flat surfaces, and for applications of 100 mils or greater thickness.
Please don't hesitate to call if you have questions! We have the most experienced staff in the industry, and for no additional cost, we will be happy to walk you through the entire process. Call Now at 970-639-9338 to speak one-on-one with one of our professional installers.
*If using this product outside, please give us a call to ensure proper installation.
*If this product is exposed to prolonged heat, it can potentially cause damage to the surface.
*During cold weather seasons, allow epoxy to acclimate to the proper temperature before use, as material may reach lower temperatures in transit.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
• Food safe, non-toxic application
• Zero VOC, which means no solvents or harmful odors
• Durable and scratch resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
• Seamless and non-porous, which eliminates staining so no need to reseal
• Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for outdoor and indoor use
• Heat resistant to 500F (260C) for brief or accidental contact, more than twice as hot as boiling water
• Thickness of 100 mils, creating an extreme 3D effect
• Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours
CAN ALSO BE USED FOR:
• Seal and protect your butcher block countertop to prevent bacteria, mold and staining.
• Seal seams on stone products to prevent bacteria, mold and water damage.
• Protect Quartz Countertop
• Coat natural wood countertops, bar tops and tables with a super thick 3D layer of liquid glass epoxy.
• Add color to create a faux marble countertop, quartz countertop, soapstone countertops, slate countertops or other natural stone countertops.
• Add heat resistance to faux marble or natural stone countertops
COAT DIRECTLY OVER:
• Butcher Block
• Reclaimed Wood
• Plywood or MDF/MDX
• Vitually any other surface!
EPOXY COVERAGE IN SQUARE FEET
* For more epoxy coverage estimates or to calculate how many gallons you will need, see Information/Countertops Page