Countertop Epoxy's revolutionary FxPoxy flooring system is changing the market. This specially formulated, 3 to 1 epoxy, is up to 10 times thicker than any other epoxy. This is the most elegant, and cost effective way to finish a floor. This is not like any flooring product you have ever seen. It is a very thick, marble like, high traffic, commercial grade flooring and you can do it yourself. It is a beautiful way to finish a damaged or out dated floor, and in most cases you can just pour over the old floor. This is a 100% solids product that does not blush or fade, and color options are endless. Your floor will be one seamless easy to clean area, with extreme durability.
Endless design and color choices for the same price. Match your home's interior with many different color combinations.
Heat resistant up to 500 degrees, five times stronger than concrete, and shock resistant meaning you can drop something heavy on the surface and it will not break.
This antimicrobial surface will not trap germs and is more resistant to staining. It is easy to clean and great to safe to cook and eat on.
this system is resistant to fade or yellow from the sun and can be used on outdoor applications.
Benefits of FX Poxy
- Zero VOC (Volatile Organic Content), which means no solvents or harmful odors to breathe
- No need to wear a respirator or worry about ventilation before, during or after application
- Seamless, rock hard and non-porous, which eliminates staining and there is no need to reseal like natural stone
- No unsanitary joints or grout lines that attract bacteria, yeast, fungi or other microorganisms
- Highest UV-resistance in the industry, safe for both Indoor and Outdoor applications
- Non-yellowing and non-fading when applied according to instructions, creating a lifetime finish
- Heat resistant to 500F (260C), more than twice as hot as boiling water!
- Heat resistant enough to set a hot pan directly from burner to countertop - See Video
- Rock hard, durable, scratch & impact resistant to 15,000 psi, five times stronger than concrete
- Thickness of 100 mils or more, creating an extreme 3D effect
- More than fifteen times thicker than most epoxies on the market
- Quick application, ready to use in as little as 36 hours and 100% odor-free
What you can Refinish
- Wood Floor
- Plywood or MDF/MDX
- Vitually any other surface!